Terms & Condition
Terms and Conditions for PopSquare Membership
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between PopSquare Limited (PSL) and Members of PopSquare Limited (Members).
- Membership is not transferable and may only be used by the Member. Membership cards remain the property of PSL and must be returned upon request.
- PSL reserves the right to modify the membership structure, benefits or other features including these terms and conditions or to terminate The membership at any time upon reasonable notice where possible, and PSL will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom. Any use of The membership by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment to these terms and conditions.
- The membership enrolment and renewal fees are non-refundable.
- PSL reserves the rights of final decision in case of any disputes on membership points.
- Members will receive PSL promotional materials by call, email, SMS and other social media.
- Members may terminate their membership at any time by giving written notice to PSL, at which time any outstanding club points and any unused benefit entitlements will be cancelled.
- PSL may immediately and without notice suspend or terminate in whole or in part the membership of a member including their right to use their membership card and club facilities if PSL has reasonable grounds to suspect any misconduct, fraud or other illegal act, improper or dishonest activity, misuse of points’ programme benefits and awards, misuse of club facilities and services or failure to follow PSL terms and conditions. In such circumstances, PSL will cancel all points of the member.
- PSL also has the discretion to terminate a membership providing 3 to 6 months notice is given (depending on circumstances). On expiry of the notice period, all unused club points will be cancelled.
- Termination of membership for whatever reason shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights and remedies of PSL and the Member as at the date of termination.
- In the unfortunate event that a member has passed away, their membership account will be closed and all outstanding club points/miles/sectors and any unused benefit entitlements will be cancelled.
- The personal data supplied by Members is required for the operation of The membership. For details of how PSL uses the personal data in connection with your membership. Failure by Members to provide or keep required data up to date may result in PSL being unable to provide membership of The membership and associated benefits. In such cases, membership may be terminated.
- We are committed to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to your personal data. We assure that our policies and practices, and those adopted by our affiliated companies and agents in relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data comply with the requirements under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong, as well as the relevant code of practice and guidance issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong. The meaning of the term “personal data” adopted in this Statement is defined in the Ordinance.
- Members are responsible for keeping PSL up to date as to their correct personal details. PSL is not responsible for any loss as a result of a Member's failure to notify of a change in address.
- Members are required to set a password. Members must ensure that this password is not disclosed to any unauthorised parties. PSL cannot be held liable for the consequences of any unauthorised disclosure of the password by Members or unauthorised use of the password.